A massive word of praise for Photobox, the online print processing service. I uploaded a couple of photos to them on Friday teatime, one to be made into a big enlargement, and incredibly the prints arrived in the post on Saturday morning. Quality was superb, prices reasonable. Why would anyone want to buy inkjet printers and expensive photographic paper to print their own photos when you can get it done so quickly, and professionally, at lower cost? Insanity, if you ask me, but great marketing by the computer industry, convincing people that printing out your own photos is a good idea. Er, I don’t think so.
CAD-Reviews.com is a new venture which my long-term colleague Colin Mathews and I will be rolling out over the next few weeks. Please feel free to take a look, and let us know what you think! It’s basically a resource of all the CAD software reviews (and some hardware too) which Colin has done over the past few years.
(by Alex Rand, aged 3 and a bit)
1. Casey Jnr. Train ride (Fantasyland)
2. It’s a Small World ride (Fantasyland)
3. Alice’s Curious Labyrinth maze (Fantasyland)
4. Le Pays des Contes de Fees boat ride (Fantasyland)
5. Peter Pan show (Adventureland)
6. Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride (Fantasyland)
7. Tarzan show (Frontierland)
8. watching Big Thunder Mountain (Frontierland)
9. eating at the Rainforest Cafe (Disney Village)
10. Animagique show (Walt Disney Studios)